Why Average Dudes Have Zero Chance Dating Hot Girls Unless They Use This Counterintuitive Dating Method Created By John Anthony

Why Average Dudes Have Zero Chance Dating Hot Girls Unless They Use This Counterintuitive Dating Method Created By John Anthony

Dating can be tough, especially for average guys who feel like they have zero chance with hot girls. Despite their best efforts, many men struggle to attract physically attractive women, leaving them feeling frustrated and unfulfilled in their dating lives. However, there is hope. John Anthony, a renowned international dating coach, has developed a counterintuitive dating method that has helped countless men level the playing field and succeed in the dating world. 

A recent study found that only 20% of men date women they consider “hot” or out of their league. This leaves a whopping 80% of men feeling frustrated and unfulfilled in their dating lives. Traditional dating advice, such as being confident, having good hygiene, and being financially stable, is not enough to overcome the obstacles of dating someone out of your league. This article will explore John Anthony’s approach and how it can help average guys date high-quality women.

The Subtle Approach: Don’t Appear Needy or Desperate

John’s counterintuitive dating method flips traditional dating advice on its head. Instead of trying to impress hot girls with money or confidence, he teaches men to be their genuine authentic selves. By doing so, men become more approachable and less intimidating to women. 

One of the key aspects of John’s approach is subtlety. Rather than using cheesy pickup lines or overt compliments, he teaches men to be subtle in their approach. By being understated and low-key, men can pique a woman’s interest without coming on too strong. This approach has proven effective in attracting women without appearing needy or desperate.

The Role of Social Proof

Social proof is applicable not only in the dating world but also in business and other aspects of life. People tend to follow what others are doing, and if they see someone else succeeding or enjoying something, they are more likely to follow suit. By utilizing social proof, John’s method helps men attract women and improve their overall social status and credibility. This can lead to opportunities in various aspects of life, including career and personal relationships.

It’s important to note that social proof is not about being fake or insincere. Rather, it’s about genuinely building relationships and demonstrating one’s value to others. By surrounding oneself with successful and like-minded individuals, one can naturally enhance his own value and credibility. Overall, social proof is a powerful tool that can help men improve their dating and social lives while also boosting their confidence and success in other areas.


If you’re an average guy who feels you have no chance of dating a hot girl, John’s counterintuitive dating method may be just what you need. By being genuine & authentic, being subtle, and leveraging social proof, you can increase your chances of success in the dating world. While there are no guarantees in dating, John’s approach has helped many men find their desired success. However, it’s important to approach dating with authenticity and respect, focusing on building authentic relationships rather than just “scoring” with hot girls. Ultimately, the key to success in dating is being true to yourself and finding someone who appreciates you for who you are.

For more information, click here